Along the way to creating over 500 Podcast Episodes, I learned one great lesson. On today’s episode, http://EonTheMove.com/podcast500, you will learn what 5 things I got from this great lesson, and how they help you to stay the course in any endeavor that will require patience and consistency to reach your goals.
How To Stay The Course – The Greatest Lesson I learned on the way to creating 500+ podcast episodes.
My first episode aired Feb 21, 2015. Below are 5 things that will help you stay the course like I have.
1. You have to have a vision of where you want to go. Write it down.
2. You need to develop goals that lead to fulfilling the vision.
3. You need to know your most productive time of the day.
4. You need to be consuming content as well – reading, listening to others and constantly learning – a lifelong learner – True leaders are constantly learning and discovering new ways of doing things.
5. Most importantly you need a routine to put out episodes day in and day out. If you’re interested in what it’s going to take to stay the course and develop that stick-to-itiveness you need to download “The Successful Entrepreneurs Morning Routine at http://EonTheMove.com/Morning-Routine
In short, it’s about staying the course.
Along the way you’ll inspire someone else to get started on their dreams.
You quitting your dreams won’t inspire anyone else.
Influence increases as you stick to what you said you would do and continue along the way. Others will be inspired and will ultimately start and more importantly finish.
So is there a finish line? There’s always a finish line. How you finish is more important than how you started.
So stick to the way even though it’s not always going to be easy.
Today I’ve got a special gift for you.n
If you’re interested in what it’s going to take to stay the course and develop that stick-to-itiveness you need to download “The Successful Entrepreneurs Morning Routine at http://EonTheMove.com/Morning-Routine
Are you ready to find out whether you’ve got the right plan in place? Take the Legacy Quiz at http://EonTheMove.com/Legacy-Quiz, and find out what you can do here before you pass it on to your posterity.
Do your days go by like a blur? Are you tired of not completing the most important tasks that can help you reach your goals faster? Download your free copy of “The Successful Entrepreneur’s Morning Routine,” http://EonTheMove.com/morning-routine, and take back your most productive time.
If you got value, please feel free to Share with your friends and colleagues.
Our Most Popular Episode Yet: Celebrating My Wife Yadira. Episode #384
There are 5 Business Models you need to consider before you jump into your own business. One of them is currently the most profitable with demand going up from $35.6 Billion in 2011 to $107 Billion by 2015, and is now projected to hit $325 Billion in 2025!
To find that best model and why I’m bullish on it, Download your copy of the eBook today: The Most Profitable Business Model Yet.
Click HERE to download yours now.